Ulundu Vada Recipe
Ulundu Vada is crispy fried rounds made from urad dal, and can be best eaten as snack or at Tea time
Lets see How to make Ulundu Vada
- 2 cup urad dal
- 1 hari mirch
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- oil for deep fry
- Wash and soak dal for 4-5 hours.
- Keep 2 tbsp. dal aside and grind the rest, coarsely.
- Mix all other ingredients, including whole dal.
- Add 2-3 tbsp. hot oil to the mixture.
- Heat oil, make Pattie shaped rounds with moist palm.
- Let carefully into the hot oil.
- Fry first one side then the other till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney, tamarind chutney, or ketchup