Punjabi Dum Aloo Recipe
Ingredients needed for Punjabi Dum Aloo recipe
• Small Potato – 500gm
• Cumin seeds – 1 spoon
• Onion – 2
• Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tablespoon
• Red Chilli Powder- 1 Tablespoon
• Cumin powder – 1 spoon
• Coriander Powder- 1 Tablespoon
• Turmeric Powder- 1 Tablespoon
• Garam Masala Powder- 1 Tablespoon
• Salt – according to taste
• Oil mustard oil – 1 spoon
• Water – 2 cups
• Coriander leaves – for garnish
How to make Punjabi Dum Aloo :
• Peel the potatoes and make a hole in it with the help of the fork.
• Then add these potatoes to the water for 15 minutes and put them in water.
• After that pour oil into the pan and deep fry it
• Now remove the potatoes and put them on paper and again add cumin and asafetida in a low oil pan.
• Then put chopped onions and golden brown.
• Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 3 minutes.
• After that, add chopped tomatoes, salt, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder and roasted for 5 minutes.
• When the tomatoes are melted, add half a cup of water and mix well.
• Now add fried potatoes in it and cook for 5 minutes, then put garam masala powder in it and run it.
• When the gravy is well mixed with potatoes, then turn off the gas and serve chopped green coriander on it and serve it.