Ingredients for making Paneer(cheese) Toast Recipe
- 1 cup – Paneer (Cheese) crushed
- 2 – onion finely chopped
- 1 packet – mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- 1/2 spoon – Chat masala powder
- 8 Pieces – Brown bread
How To Make Paneer Toast Recipe
- First, put a crushed paneer in hand in a bowl.
- Now add onion, salt, and chat masala and mix well.
- Now take a slice of bread and fill it with spices and close it with another bread slice.
- Now cut it into 4 square shapes.
- Now take a toaster and cook toast in it.
- Take out the Paneer (cheese) toast and Serve with green Chatni or Tomato Ketchup.