Mushroom Pepper Fry Vegetable Recipe
Estimated Time: 20min
Serves to: 4 persons
- 2 kg – Mushrooms
- 4 – tomatoes
- 2 – onions
- 2 tablespoons – garlic, ginger paste
- 8 bud of garlic
- 3 – Green Chillies
- 2 Table Spoon – Red Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoon – coriander powder
- 2 Table Spoon – Garam Masala
- 1 tablespoon – turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon – bud pepper
- 1 tablespoon – cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon – lemon juice
- Oil According to the requirements
- salt to taste
How to make mushroom pepper fry recipe
- First, cut mushrooms, onions, green chilies and tomatoes.
- Now grind the garlic, black pepper, and cumin seeds.
- Now add oil to a frying pan and heat it. Now add mustard seeds, onions, hard leaves and green chilies. Now add ginger garlic paste and tomato and cook it after adding tomato, add mushrooms and add 1 cup water and cover it.
- After cooking the mushrooms, add red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix it well. Now add the paste of black pepper paste and cook it and let it cook 2-3 minutes.
- Take warm hot mushroom pepper fry and serve hot with Indian bread and Pulao’s