Kasturi Methi Paneer
Kasoori Methi Paneer Vegetable is a Punjabi dish which is very tasty and healthy in the food, today we will teach you how to make Kasuri Methi Paneer Vegetable.
Recipe for: 4 persons
Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 – Onion
- 1 – Tomato
- 20 grams – Kasuri Methi sukhi
- 250 gms – paneer
- 5 – Green Chillies
- 1 piece – ginger
- 1 bowl – curd
- 1/4 spoon – Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 spoon – Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 spoon – turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Oil According to the requirement
How to Prepare Kasturi Methi Paneer :
- First wash and chop onion, ginger, green chillies and tomatoes and make a puree of it.
- Now put oil in a strict condition and heat it.
- Now add cumin seeds and roast until light brown.
- Now add onion tomatoes paste and roast until light brown.
- Now add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and kasoori methi and let them cook on low flame.
- Now add curd and add paneer. Now cook it for 4 min.
- Serve hot methi paneer with Chapati or Butter Naan.