Ingredients for Fruit Custard Recipe
Grapes – 200 gms
Save – bhujia-1
Cream – 1 cup (200 g)
Sugar – 3/4 cups (150 grams)
Vanilla custard – slightly more than 1/4 cup
Milk – 1 liter (full cream)
Method to make Fruit Custard Recipe
– In a bowl, keep the milk for boiling (boil), save 3/4 cups cold milk.
– Put custard powder in the remaining cold milk and stir well until the custard sticks are finished.
– After boiling milk for 4-5 minutes after boiling (Boil), pour the custard slurry, and run the milk with a spoon, add the whole-custard solution and mix well. do it.
– Put sugar too.
– Cook the custard with milk continuously, cook for 7-8 minutes until thick.
– Whip the cream to the whip.
– Peel the fruit mango and apple and cut it into small pieces, peel the pomegranate and take out the grain.
– Break the grapes with stalks and separate them.
– Once the cooked custard is cooled, add the finished fruit and cream and mix it.
Put the finished fruit custard in the fridge for 2-3 hours. After cooling, fruit custard tastes very good.
– Serve cold and cold delicious delicious