Dry Manchurian Recipe
Ingredients needed for gravy Manchurian
- Flower cabbage – 400 gms
- Maida and – 4 tablespoons
- Corn Flour – corn flour – 5 tablespoons
- Green Coriander – 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Ginger Paste- Ginger Paste- 1 Tablespoon
- Green Chilli – 1 cut off the seeds and finely chopped
- Tomato Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Soya SaaS – 1 Table Spoon
- Chili Saas – chilly sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Vinager – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Flex – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Sugar – 1/2 – 1 teaspoon (if you like)
- Black pepper – Black pepper – Less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 3/4 Tablespoons
- Oil – for frying cabbage and for making Manchurian Sauce
Method to make gravy of Manchurian
Flour the cabbage and wash it twice in a sieve. After removing one spoon cornflour, put all the corn flour in the maida and add a little salt, black pepper and water to ¼ teaspoon (small spoon) and make a dough like a dough.
Heat the oil in a bowl. Now add one piece of cauliflower in the prepared solution and put it in the oil (whatever grinding can come) in a pan and fry them till golden brown and then remove them in a separate plate.
Make sauce of Dry Manchurian
1 teaspoon cornflour frozen in the ½ cup of water, and do not let the bales grow. Heat one spoon of oil in a pan and add ginger paste and green chili and fry it on a low flame. Now add tomato sauce, chili sauce, the slurry of corn flour and soya sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes and put vinegar, chilly flakes and salt. Manchurian Sauce is ready. Add fried cauliflower and green coriander and mix well. Cook until cabbage is well coating.