Dry Fruit Cake
Easy To Make Dry Fruit Cake Recipe
Servings: 2 person
- Two cups of flour
- One cup sugar
- Butter 150g
- three eggs
- Half cup milk
- A large bowl of finely chopped dry fruits cashew, almonds, raisins and pistachios
- A small bowl cashew cut into pieces
- A small bowl almond cut into pieces
- A small bowl raisin
- A small bowl pistachio
- One big spoon baking powder
- A teaspoon vanilla essence
- First of all, wash the eggs and mix them well with sugar and butter.
- On the other hand, add flour, baking powder and rest of the remaining butter in a vessel and mix it.
- Now mix the egg mixture in the mixture of flour. Keep in mind that continuously keep running so that there is no lump.
- - Mix milk, vanilla essence and dry fruits in the mixture of cake. Mix well and keep aside for some time.
- Smoothen it with butter after applying butter on the baking tray and put the prepared mixture of cake in it.
- - Pre-heat the microwave at 180-degree centigrade for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After the fixed time, decorate dry fruits on top of the cake and keep it for 30 to 40 minutes to bake and then switch off the microwave switch.
- - Ready-to-eat fruit cake Cut into pieces and serve it.
- If you are making it in a normal oven, then bake it for one to one and a half hours until the top surface of the cake does not appear golden.