Dosa Pizza Recipes – Banglore Dosa Pizza Recipe
Make Delicious and Healthy Dosa Pizza at Home
You have eaten a pizza lot, especially when you are out, but because of being unhealthy you avoid it most of the time and ignore it. But Here, we have brought an introduction to pizza which is extremely healthy and good for health too. Yes, you heard it right, it is good for health so let’s not waste much time and start making our recipe for dosa pizza with you. Let’s know about its recipes-
Ingredients Needed For Making Dosa Pizza
2 cup Idlie dose batter – Batter for Idli Dosa
Half cup grated cheese – Cheese
One small cup chopped onion – Onion
A small tomato finely chopped – Tomato
A small capsicum finely chopped- Capsicum
2 tablespoons sweet corn (boiled) – Boiled Sweet Corn
2 tablespoons carrots (finely chopped) – Carrot
2 tablespoon chili sauce- chili sauce
2 tablespoons tomato sauce – Tomato Sauce
1 teaspoon black pepper – Black Pepper
2-3 tablespoons oil- Refined Oil
How To Make Dosa Pizza
- Mix all the vegetables (cut and mix all the vegetables).
- Heat a pan or pan (pan), add a big spoon batter and spread it over thick dosa, provided it does not make it do not thin.
- Spread the dough to put tomato sauce and chilly sauce.
- Put the chopped vegetables (vegetables), then lay the black pepper and light little salt.
- Sprinkle the garnished cheese, put the pan on the cover (cover the tava).
- Cook on low flame for a minute or two or cook till cheese grind it.
- Remove the pizza from the cover from the pan in the plate and serve it with a tomato sauce cut into pieces.
- Make pizza dosa from all the batter in the same way and serve it hot.