Daal ki Kheer
Lets try This New Super Yummy Kheer Recipe
Servings: 3 person
- One cup gram dal
- Half cup coconut cut into pieces
- gud 100 grams
- A tablespoon ghee
- Four or five cashews fried
- Six raisins
- Pinch of cardamom powder
- According to the water requirement
- For decoration
- Almond and pistachios finely chopped
- First, soak gram dal in water and keep it for half an hour.
- Mix the water into coconut pieces and grind it and make a paste and coconut extract and remove its milk.
- Now add ground gram flour in a pressure cooker in medium flame, cook it in 4-5 whistles and close the flame.
- Once the whistle is gone, grind the pulse into the cooker and add jaggery to it. Burn the flame.
- After adding jaggery, keep it running continuously with kadchhi until the jaggery melts.
- Mix milk of coconut milk and keep it running until it thickens.
- Mix cashew, raisins, cardamom powder, mix well and close the flame.
- - Ready gram dal kheer Serve garnish with almonds and pistachios.