South India Bread Vada Recipe
If you want to eat some tasty and crunchy food with evening tea, then prepare tasty bread vada bread. It can also be packed in breakfast or children’s tiffin
Serves: 4 persons
Ingredients needed for making bread
- 8 bread slices
- 1 cup curd
- 1/4 cup semolina
- 1/2 spoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 5-6 link leaf
- 2 cup of oil
- Salt as per your taste
How to make bread vada :
- Break the bread into small pieces and place it in a bowl and add curd, rice flour and semolina (suji) and mix well (mix properly) Take it.
- Now add chopped onion, chopped green chilly, green coriander, curry leaves, cumin seeds, asafetida and salt and knead it like a dough.
- Put oil in the pan and heat it.
- Now prepare small buds prepared from the mixture and make a hole in the center.
- Put these vines in the oil and fry them until golden.
- Hot vada is ready. Serve with coconut chutney or any of your favorite chutney sauce.