adai is a delicious protein rich rice and Dal Dosa from the south indian cuisine.
Lets see How to make Adai
- ½ cup Rice
- ¼ cup urad dal
- ¼ cup chana dal
- ¼ cup thuar dal
- ¼ cup moong dal yellow
- 1 red chillis
- salt to taste
Method to make Adai
- firstly, soak all the ingredients listed under “to soak” for 5 hours.
- blend to slightly coarse paste adding water as required.
- transfer the batter into large mixing bowl.
- check for thick flowing consistency, add more water if required.
- further, pour a ladleful of batter onto a hot tawa and spread gently.
- pour a tsp of oil over adai.